3M Fall Protection Equipment Inspector
The training will also include standards and regulations, incorporating what they require and how they relate to the inspection process. Upon completion the student will receive a certificate recognizing that they have met the requirements of the OSHA and ANSI standards.
Employees who will be assigned a task to work at heights, issued fall protection equipment and required to inspect their equipment.
- Standards – ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
- Regulations – OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- Inspection process for a range of fall protection equipment
- Full body harnesses
- Shock absorbing and positioning lanyards
- Self retracting lifelines
- Anchorage connectors
- Key inspection components
- Webbing, hardware, stitching, labels, buckles, d-rings
- Documentation methods / recording and logging of inspections
- Technical bulletins